The Bright Language Test: What characteristics?
The company Bright Languages , based in Massasuchets the United States offers a language test, the BRIGHT LANGUAGE TEST . Its great advantage is that it is available in 11 tested languages and 14 interface languages (languages in which instructions are given).
As for the BULATS , the BRIGHT is a computerized test, easy to set up for the test centers.
- The Bright Language Test assesses 2 language skills :
- oral comprehension
- reading comprehension.
- Duration of the Bright Language Test : between 60 and 120 minutes depending on the speed of the candidates.
- Listening comprehension: 60 questions
- Reading comprehension: 60 questions
- Cost of the Bright Language Test : around € 80
The Bright Laguage Test: What rating?
The rating of the Bright language test is aligned with the skill levels defined in the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), from 0 to 5 points, i.e. 0 for a beginner level and 5 for a bilingual level.