Ev @ lang: Adaptive language level test of the CIEP
The Ev @ lang test was originally developed by the CIEP (Center International d’Études Pédagogiques) as a placement test.
Like the BULATS, the Ev @ lang test is computerized and adaptive, that is to say that the test adapts progressively by proposing more or less difficult questions according to the answers of the candidate.
- The choice of skills assessed is defined according to the needs of the candidate:
- Written comprehension (questions based on reading written documents),
- Oral comprehension (questions based on listening to audio documents),
- Grammar & Lexicon (proposals for grammatical or lexical forms to complete sentences).
- Deadlines for obtaining results : immediate.
- Test duration : 35 minutes.
- A flexible test, easy to set up.
The scoring of the Ev @ lang test is aligned with the 6 skill levels defined in the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), with the difference that the Ev @ lang test places the candidate on 12 levels which correspond to subdivisions CEFR levels